Thursday, May 17, 2012

How SweetSaurus Saved My Summer with Sugar-Free Soda!


Hello Internet, my name is Neil and I’m the newest member of the SweetSaurus team! Since working here one of the greatest perks I’ve found is how I’m no longer restricted to a scant few selections when it comes to everybody’s favorite carbonated beverage.

You see, I unfortunately do not handle sugar very well. I am a big fan of the taste, but my stomach and head don’t share my fondness. A trip to the cooler of any local convenience store can tell you the story of my sadness, as the shelves are stocked to the brim with a wide array of flavors of soda pop, but mostly all contain my forbidden sweet love. Leaving me with very few sugar-free arrows to pierce my thirst’s achy heart.

Working with the SweetSaurus team, I have our entire library of sugar free flavors to beat the heat stocked in my quiver. No longer restricted by the imagination (and cooler space) of others for my soda drinks, I’ve felt compelled to experiment with a wide variety of combinations, the results of which I’d like to share throughout the Summer. In turn, I hope to hear from you guys about your favorite custom sugar free soda drinks. I assure you I will have plenty of  opportunities to try them out and let you know how much I enjoyed them!

You’ll be hearing back with me very soon with a my first list of favorites, but don’t hesitate to send me your Carbonated Combos!

This Summer is going to be SWEET!
-Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment